10.06.2009

it's sweater time!

sorry for the delay in posting. i'm attempting to update this at least twice a week but the drama that was thrown at me last week haulted everything in my life to a standstill. everything is much, MUCH better now and life goes on...



i LOVE fall weather and it is finally starting to get a little bit chilly out. i ventured to the thrift store the other day trying to find a nice vintage cardigan, but no such luck. i tried on a few but they were all too frumpy. only if i could have that lovely light blue one pictured. i'm looking through my archives of vintage knitting patterns from vogue to find something similar to knit up myself because i'll probably never find my dream cardigan. now time to find a yarn that is worthy of being knit into such an amazing piece of warmness!

No comments:

Post a Comment